140 Commonwealth Ave UNIT 19, North Attleboro, MA 027632 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $559,800
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Shopping, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, HEATING \ Gas, INSURANCE_REQD \ No, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ None, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, On-Site Maintenance, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Occupancy Only, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RN_TYPE \ Condominium, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0015 B:0062 L:0019
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 71811150
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 140 Commonwealth Avenue UNIT 19
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02763, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.9% lower than in North Attleboro, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02763 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Attleboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02763 home values.
- Unit 5$240K231,697
- Unit 14$236K22.51,654
- Unit 13$236K22.51,752
- Unit 9$252K22.51,666
- Unit 4$237K22.51,703
- Unit 11$237K22.51,688
- Unit 3$237K22.51,691
- Unit 2$237K22.51,703
- Unit 10$236K22.51,740
- Unit 6$237K22.51,703
- Unit 8$236K22.51,742
- Unit 7$236K22.51,752
- Unit 1$237K22.51,702
- Unit 15$245K22.51,730
- Unit 36$237K22.51,697
- Unit 17$237K22.51,691
- Unit 35$237K231,691
- Unit 38$237K22.51,714
- Unit 20$238K22.51,714
- Unit 18$238K22.51,650
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292