- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
140 Couples Dr, Newark, DE 197023 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,386 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $171,930
- Price/sqft: $124
- Parking: 200 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,386 sqft
- Parcel #: 11-017.40-224
- Zillow Home ID: 72881112
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 140 Couples Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19702 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% higher than in Newark, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19702 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19702 home values.
- 142 Couples Dr Newark, DE$163K32.51,386
- 138 Couples Dr Newark, DE$168K32.51,386
- 136 Couples Dr Newark, DE$179K32.51,800
- 144 Couples Dr Newark, DE$171K32.51,800
- 134 Couples Dr Newark, DE$169K31.51,800
- 146 Couples Dr Newark, DE$175K32.51,800
- 234 Pavin Ct Newark, DE$173K32.11,800
- 132 Couples Dr Newark, DE$187K331,800
- 236 Pavin Ct Newark, DE$161K32.51,386
- 218 Pavin Ct Newark, DE$165K32.51,386
- 130 Couples Dr Newark, DE$173K32.51,700
- 238 Pavin Ct Newark, DE$162K32.51,386
- 216 Pavin Ct Newark, DE$181K32.751,800
- 128 Couples Dr Newark, DE$170K32.51,280
- 240 Pavin Ct Newark, DE$169K331,386
- 214 Pavin Ct Newark, DE$165K32.51,386
- 126 Couples Dr Newark, DE$171K32.51,386
- 225 Pavin Ct Newark, DE$159K22.51,346
- 223 Pavin Ct Newark, DE$163K331,750
- 227 Pavin Ct Newark, DE$171K32.51,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!