A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,375 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Views: 1,130 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $326,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $200
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, WARRANTY \ No
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,630 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0051 B:0229 L:7
- Zillow Home ID: 56446518
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $277-425K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01824 home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Chelmsford as a whole. Among 01824 homes, this home is valued 9.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01824, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Chelmsford, and 82.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01824 home values.
|2 Jensen Ave Chelmsford, MA||$366K||3||2||1,792|
|138 Dalton Rd Chelmsford, MA||$297K||2||1.5||1,242|
|142 Dalton Rd Chelmsford, MA||$263K||3||1.5||1,152|
|143 Dalton Rd Chelmsford, MA||$312K||4||1.5||1,129|
|3 Jensen Ave Chelmsford, MA||$290K||3||2||1,290|
|139 Dalton Rd Chelmsford, MA||$438K||4||4.5||2,940|
|145 Dalton Rd Chelmsford, MA||$520K||7||3.5||3,049|
|5 Jensen Ave Chelmsford, MA||$307K||3||1||1,331|
|144 Dalton Rd Chelmsford, MA||$244K||3||1||1,152|
|147 Dalton Rd Chelmsford, MA||$311K||3||1||1,263|
|137 Dalton Rd Chelmsford, MA||$310K||3||2||1,442|
|134 Dalton Rd Chelmsford, MA||$329K||3||1||1,404|
|7 Jensen Ave Chelmsford, MA||$309K||2||1||1,414|
|146 Dalton Rd Chelmsford, MA||$396K||3||3||2,115|
|6 Jensen Ave Chelmsford, MA||$318K||3||1||1,337|
|135 Dalton Rd Chelmsford, MA||$349K||3||1||1,542|
|132 Dalton Rd Chelmsford, MA||$328K||4||2||1,666|
|9 Jensen Ave Chelmsford, MA||$337K||3||2||1,395|
|148 Dalton Rd Chelmsford, MA||$367K||4||2||1,792|
|153 Dalton Rd Chelmsford, MA||$379K||3||1.5||2,054|
Nearby Schools in Chelmsford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded0.6 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!