- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 31 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,302 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $1,574,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $734
- MLS #: O5210463
- View Virtual Tour
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Balcony\Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen Features \ Island, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Sidewalk, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Pest Control, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Property Type \ Residential, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Status \ Pending, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Open, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Floor Covering \ Wood, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Washer, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Location \ Corner Lot, Maintenance Includes \ Cable, Property Description \ End Unit, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Maintenance\Repairs, Maintenance Includes \ Manager, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Water\Sewer, Ownership \ Condominium, Property Style \ Condo, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Utilities \ Underground, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Appliances Included \ Convection Oven, Appliances Included \ Gas Appliances, Appliances Included \ Wine\Bar Refrigerator, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Kitchen, Fireplace Description \ Gas Fireplace, Front Exposure \ North, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Security, Utilities \ Gas, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Grill, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Roof \ Built Up, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Condo Fees Term \ Monthly, Community Features \ Card Entry, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance Building, Interior Features \ Thermal Windows, Location \ End Unit, Garage Features \ Secured Parking, Pet Size \ Large (61-100 Lbs.), Community Features \ Elevators, Floor Covering \ Brick\Stone, Location \ Street Brick, Maintenance Includes \ Gas, Architectural Style \ Courtyard
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 4
- Floor size: 2,143 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 062230496100100
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 82102029
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $499K-1.59M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32789 home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for Winter Park as a whole. Among 32789 homes, this home is 408.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 293.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32789, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% greater than in Winter Park, and 37.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32789 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Winter Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32789 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (12)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 140 E Morse Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Winter Park
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.