140 Fieldstone Ln, Madison, MS 39110
For Sale: $226,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow135
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Jetted Tub
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Zillow Home ID2110291100
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Elementary SchoolMannsdale
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- High SchoolGermantown High School
- Middle SchoolGermantown Middle
- MLS #258372
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count7
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeFrench
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$209,087||$148K – $220K||-$1,093||$115||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,104/mo||$740 – $1.6K/mo||+$3||$0.61||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 39110 home values will decrease 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.8% decrease for Madison as a whole. Among 39110 homes, this home is 5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 17% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 39110 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.7% greater than in Madison, and 19% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 39110 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 39110 home values.
Neighborhood for 140 Fieldstone Lane
Nearby Schools in Madison
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005