140 Humboldt AveAPT 6, Providence, RI 02906
Sold on 7/23/12: $93,750
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID66062169
- Days on Zillow506
- Last Remodel Year1987
- Parcel #P:0390015 L:0006
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$121,543||$108K – $136K||-$29||$243||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,046/mo||$784 – $1.5K/mo||+$4||$2.09||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Wayland home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Providence as a whole. Among Wayland homes, this home is valued 66.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wayland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.2% less than in Providence, and 23.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Wayland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wayland home values.
Neighborhood for 140 Humboldt Avenue APT 6
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Nathan Bishop Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.6 mi
- Vartan Gregorian Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.9 mi
- Hope Arts School (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.0 mi
- Esek Hopkins Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.3 mi
- Classical High (assigned) 9-12 2.3 mi
- Central High (assigned) 9-12 2.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005