A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.76 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 4,385 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $339,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $164
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Other (See Remarks), DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hydro Air, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Separate Booster, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass - Batts, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Steep Slope, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Study, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,068 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: M:016D B:0023 L:0001
- Zillow Home ID: 57019817
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $278-400K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01062 home values will rise 0% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Northampton as a whole. Among 01062 homes, this home is valued 37.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4240% greater than in Northampton, and 313.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Northampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01062 home values.
|130 N Main St Northampton, MA||$287K||5||1||2,529|
|158 N Main St Northampton, MA||$336K||6||2.5||2,330|
|124 N Main St Northampton, MA||$297K||3||2||1,690|
|141 N Main St Northampton, MA||$362K||--||--||--|
|147 N Main St Northampton, MA||$285K||4||1.5||1,646|
|157 N Main St Northampton, MA||$208K||2||1||988|
|166 N Main St Northampton, MA||$327K||6||2||2,338|
|135 N Main St Northampton, MA||$285K||3||2||1,362|
|174 N Main St Northampton, MA||$314K||4||2||2,114|
|171 N Main St Northampton, MA||$412K||3||2.5||2,916|
|139 N Main St Northampton, MA||$278K||4||2.5||1,482|
|8 Greeley Ave Northampton, MA||$234K||3||1||1,533|
|73 Bardwell St Florence, MA||$283K||3||1.5||1,600|
|112 N Main St Northampton, MA||$282K||1||2||1,782|
|117 N Main St Northampton, MA||$257K||4||2||1,343|
|177 N Main St Northampton, MA||$310K||4||2||1,976|
|6 Greeley Ave Northampton, MA||$245K||3||1||1,384|
|68 Lilly St Northampton, MA||$345K||4||4||1,926|
|72 Lilly St Florence, MA||$261K||3||1.5||1,628|
|185 N Main St Northampton, MA||$404K||5||4||2,518|
Nearby Schools in Northampton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded2.0 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.