- Lot: 1.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Views: 1,902 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $293,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $118
- APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Dirt Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Association, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Electric, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Contemporary
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,484 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00011F P:000072
- Zillow Home ID: 56812146
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $217-540K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01253 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Otis as a whole. Among 01253 homes, this home is valued 37.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 35.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01253, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Otis, and 91.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01253 home values.
|69 Shore Cir Otis, MA||$170K||3||1||960|
|99 Shore Cir Otis, MA||$224K||3||2||992|
|119 Pease Rd Otis, MA||$221K||3||1||1,624|
|149 Pease Rd Otis, MA||$298K||3||2||1,508|
|58 Shore Cir Otis, MA||$556K||2||2||1,952|
|105 Pease Rd Otis, MA||$188K||3||1||1,344|
|47 Shore Cir Otis, MA||$193K||3||2||1,254|
|9 Parish Dr Otis, MA||$205K||2||2||1,016|
|40 Shore Cir Otis, MA||$365K||3||2.5||1,536|
|23 Parish Dr Otis, MA||$165K||2||1||832|
|31 Parish Dr Otis, MA||$257K||2||2||1,574|
|81 Pease Rd Otis, MA||$288K||3||1||1,800|
|190 Pease Rd Otis, MA||$437K||3||3||2,464|
|45 Parish Dr Otis, MA||$467K||3||2||1,774|
|89 Pease Rd Otis, MA||$287K||3||3||1,700|
|9 Shore Cir Otis, MA||$230K||3||2||1,451|
|52 Point Rd Otis, MA||$415K||4||2||960|
|5 Point Rd Otis, MA||$395K||3||2.5||1,960|
|48 Leonard Rd Otis, MA||$444K||3||1||1,259|
|1253 E Otis Rd Otis, MA||$415K||1||2||1,326|
Nearby Schools in Otis
Farmington River Elementary (assigned)PK-6 & ungraded3.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded12.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!