140 Prospect St, Providence, RI 0290610 beds, 7 baths, 10,822 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.22 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1801
- 860 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 1995 for $800,000
- Price/sqft: $319
- MLS #: 1071586
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 16 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 10,822 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: P:0090282 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 98856367
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 140 Prospect Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In College Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.3% less than in Providence, and 25.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help College Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Hill home values.
- 137 Prospect St Providence, RI$555K934,211
- 135 Prospect St # 3 Providence, RI$244K321,408
- 146 Prospect St Providence, RI--211,350
- 150 Prospect St # 3 Providence, RI--211,000
- 159 Prospect St APT 8 Providence, RI--Studio1--
- 142 Prospect St Providence, RI$450K42.52,608
- 138 Prospect St Providence, RI--Studio--10,890
- 133 Prospect St Providence, RI$793K42.53,284
- 141 Prospect St Providence, RI$808K52.53,526
- 144 Prospect St Providence, RI$484K83.53,105
- 9 Creighton St Providence, RI$512K643,433
- 12 Creighton St Providence, RI$464K311,714
- 130 Prospect St Providence, RI$1.22M555,695
- 17 Creighton St Providence, RI$519K423,989
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!