140 Railroad St, Phoenixville, PA 194604 beds, 2 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1923
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 480 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Parcel #: 1505 06180000
- Zillow Home ID: 9143459
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 140 Railroad Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19460, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.3% lower than in Phoenixville, and 45.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenixville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 136 Railroad St Phoenixville, PA$91K21814
- 134 Railroad St Phoenixville, PA$92K21796
- 128 High St Phoenixville, PA$121K21704
- 126 High St Phoenixville, PA$86K21704
- 210 High St Phoenixville, PA$160K321,547
- 122 High St Phoenixville, PA$249K311,120
- 129 High St Phoenixville, PA$233K------
- 130-132 Railroad St Phoenixville, PA$140KStudio----
- 130 Railroad St Phoenixville, PA$143KStudio--2,218
- 131 High St Phoenixville, PA$102K311,184
- 129 High St Phoenixville, PA$201K311,476
- 123 High St Phoenixville, PA$109K32.51,252
- 127 High St Phoenixville, PA$134K411,102
- 128 Railroad St Phoenixville, PA$95K311,120
- 132 Penn St Phoenixville, PA$154K221,558
- 125 High St Phoenixville, PA$120K31650
- 207 High St Phoenixville, PA$205K------
- 222 High St Phoenixville, PA$207K------
- 226 High St Phoenixville, PA$207K------
- 226 High St Phoenixville, PA$180K31.51,250
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292