140 Ruby Rd, Willington, CT 062794 beds, 1 bath, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 14 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- MLS #: G692338
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Crawl Space,Basement \ Dirt Floor,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S),Driveway Type \ Gravel,Energy Features \ None,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Vinyl,Fuel Type \ Electric,Garage - Type Of \ Detached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Possible Subdivide,Lot Description \ Wooded,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Cesspool,Style \ Cape Cod,Water Source \ Private Well,
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 00057000
- Zillow Home ID: 64706082
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 140 Ruby Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06279 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Willington, and 58.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06279 home values.
- 126 Ruby Rd Willington, CT$264K321,388
- 137 Ruby Rd Willington, CT$217K321,688
- 124 Ruby Rd Willington, CT$274K22.51,728
- 145 Ruby Rd Willington, CT$119K21684
- 143 Ruby Rd Willington, CT$181K221,152
- 153 Ruby Rd Willington, CT$256K42.51,406
- 135 Ruby Rd Willington, CT$144K21926
- 121 Ruby Rd Willington, CT$211K31.51,090
- 129 Ruby Rd Willington, CT$106K21.5982
- 116 Ruby Rd Willington, CT$187K31.51,862
- 117 Ruby Rd Willington, CT$201K421,064
- 168 Ruby Rd Willington, CT$182K211,284
- 125 Ruby Rd Willington, CT$178K21.5852
- 111 Ruby Rd Willington, CT$188K221,302
- 86 Cosgrove Rd Willington, CT$185K21.51,283
- 163 Ruby Rd Willington, CT$183K422,233
- 70 Cosgrove Rd Willington, CT$276K421,960
- 103 Ruby Rd Willington, CT$267K31.51,656
- 66 Cosgrove Rd Willington, CT$236K422,062
- 111 Ruby Rd Willington, CT$158K221,830
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!