- Built in 2009
- 663 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,143 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $253
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Price/sqft: $152
- MLS #: 08377056
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ REO/Lender Owned, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 6-10 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Gas, Assessment Includes \ Heat, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Parking, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Assessment Includes \ Security, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Assessment Includes \ Water, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ None, Dining Room \ Combined w/ LivRm, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Driveway \ Concrete, Electricity \ 100 Amp Service, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Equipment \ Fire Sprinklers, Equipment \ Intercom, Equipment \ TV-Cable, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Property Features \ Cable Access, Exterior Property Features \ Patio, Exterior Property Features \ Storms/Screens, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Monthly, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Full Bath, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Property Features \ Elevator, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Property Features \ Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Interior Property Features \ Storage, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Laundry Flooring \ Vinyl, Laundry Level \ Main Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Common Grounds, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Lot Description \ River Front, Management \ Manager Off-site, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Other Information \ Commuter Bus, Other Information \ Commuter Train, Parking Type \ Garage, Pet Information \ No Pets, Property Type \ Attached Single, Roof Type \ Rubber, Sale Terms \ Conventional, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Type of House \ Condo, Water \ Public, Waterfront (Y/N) \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 48
- Floor size: 1,215 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1522312024
- Zillow Home ID: 92453117
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $118-300K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60506 home values will decrease 1.9% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for Aurora as a whole. Among 60506 homes, this home is 37.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 72.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60506, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.2% greater than in Aurora, and 869.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60506 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60506 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (44)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 140 S River St|
Nearby Schools in Aurora
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.