140 Saint Ives Dr, Savannah, GA 314193 beds, 2 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Contact Yazmin at 912-604-1640 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master Suite bathroom has jacuzzi garden tub,separate shower, dual vanities and a large walk-in closet.
- Home has custom Plantation Wood blinds throughout.
- Fenced back yard.
- Hardwood floors in this 1700 Sq Foot home.
- 2 Car garage with fluorescent lighting.
- Vaulted ceilings with classic brick fireplace.
- Separate formal dining area with view of French doors that lead to a large back patio.
- Recessed lighting in the living room and under cabinet accent lighting in the kitchen.
- New Appliances.
- Large Master Suite has a vaulted ceiling with its own bathroom.
This beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath home is located in the Georgetown area in the Knightsbridge subdivision within walking distance to Georgetown Elementary. Must See! Call today to schedule a showing.
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $133,000
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 11004G02015
- Zillow Home ID: 14148041
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 140 Saint Ives Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31419 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 42% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.6% higher than in Georgetown, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31419 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Georgetown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31419 home values.
- 142 Saint Ives Dr Savannah, GA$133K32.51,773
- 138 Saint Ives Dr Savannah, GA$151K321,907
- 144 Saint Ives Dr Savannah, GA$143K32.51,771
- 136 Saint Ives Dr Savannah, GA$122K32.51,773
- 2 Saint Ives Pl Savannah, GA$127K321,408
- 1 Saint Ives Pl Savannah, GA$140K32.51,736
- 146 Saint Ives Dr Savannah, GA$144K321,771
- 134 Saint Ives Dr Savannah, GA$146K321,873
- 4 Saint Ives Pl Savannah, GA$151K321,685
- 3 Saint Ives Pl Savannah, GA$141K321,639
- 135 Saint Ives Dr Savannah, GA$156K32.52,208
- 132 Saint Ives Dr Savannah, GA$151K321,774
- 148 Saint Ives Dr Savannah, GA$130K321,685
- 6 Saint Ives Pl Savannah, GA$141K321,759
- 155 Saint Ives Dr Savannah, GA$141K321,685
- 5 Saint Ives Pl Savannah, GA$142K321,685
- 133 Saint Ives Dr Savannah, GA$146K42.51,860
- 130 Saint Ives Dr Savannah, GA$105K32.51,810
- 157 Saint Ives Dr Savannah, GA$143K321,709
- 131 Saint Ives Dr Savannah, GA$163K321,604
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!