- Lot: 1.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1807
- Views: 2,488 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $435,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $167
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sports Court
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ Rolling, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,611 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 01096000
- Zillow Home ID: 58774950
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $350-478K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06804 home values will decrease 2.6% next year, compared to a 3% decrease for Brookfield as a whole. Among 06804 homes, this home is valued 28.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06804, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.4% higher than in Brookfield, and 11.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06804 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brookfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06804 home values.
|5 Aramon Cir Brookfield, CT||$367K||4||2.5||2,008|
|139 Whisconier Rd Brookfield, CT||$242K||2||1||1,285|
|142 Whisconier Rd Brookfield, CT||$371K||4||2||2,864|
|134 Whisconier Rd Brookfield, CT||$207K||2||2||995|
|26 Aramon Cir Brookfield, CT||$368K||4||2.5||2,338|
|132 Whisconier Rd Brookfield, CT||$553K||4||3.5||3,360|
|133 Whisconier Rd Brookfield, CT||--||--||--||--|
|141 Whisconier Rd Brookfield, CT||$362K||3||2.5||2,172|
|1 Aramon Cir Brookfield, CT||$378K||3||3.5||2,029|
|3 Aramon Cir Brookfield, CT||$437K||4||2.5||2,931|
|24 Aramon Cir Brookfield, CT||$394K||4||2.5||2,378|
|131 Whisconier Rd Brookfield, CT||$425K||5||3||2,152|
|20 Aramon Cir Brookfield, CT||$457K||45||3||3,324|
|128 Whisconier Rd Brookfield, CT||$324K||3||2.5||1,772|
|4 Aramon Cir Brookfield, CT||$334K||3||2.5||1,772|
|22 Aramon Cir Brookfield, CT||$475K||5||3||3,418|
|6 Aramon Cir Brookfield, CT||$322K||3||2.5||1,916|
|8 Aramon Cir Brookfield, CT||$435K||4||2.1||2,726|
|10 Aramon Cir Brookfield, CT||$431K||4||3||2,664|
|147 Whisconier Rd Brookfield, CT||$441K||4||3.5||2,408|
Nearby Schools in Brookfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!