1400 Alameda, San Carlos, CA 940702 beds, 2 baths, 1,170 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $820,000
- Price/sqft: $701
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,170 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 051143160
- Zillow Home ID: 15559845
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1400 Alameda
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94070, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% greater than in San Carlos, and 2.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94070 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Carlos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94070 home values.
- 311 Ridge Rd San Carlos, CA$824K21990
- 1410 Alameda San Carlos, CA$834K21990
- 318 Hill Way San Carlos, CA$1.28M421,980
- 319 Ridge Rd San Carlos, CA$1.26M21.51,500
- 310 Hill Way San Carlos, CA$1.25M321,460
- 324 Hill Way San Carlos, CA$790K21950
- 1423 Alameda San Carlos, CA$1.35M321,550
- 328 Hill Way San Carlos, CA$816K21950
- 308 Hill Way San Carlos, CA$1.08M221,220
- 1415 Alameda De Las Pulgas San Carlos, CA$897K311,180
- 1415 Alameda San Carlos, CA$915K311,180
- 1431 Alameda De Las Pulgas San Carlos, CA$874K211,270
- 1431 Alameda San Carlos, CA$920K31.51,270
- 1450 Alameda De Las Pulgas San Carlos, CA$1.1M------
- 327 Ridge Rd San Carlos, CA$1.64M21.52,040
- 1455 Alameda De Las Pulgas San Carlos, CA$1.05M311,310
- 1396 Alameda San Carlos, CA$1.46M31.52,020
- 1439 Alameda San Carlos, CA$1.07M311,310
- 103 Oakview Dr San Carlos, CA$953K211,270
- 338 Hill Way San Carlos, CA$1.83M432,509
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!