1400 Butter Ln, Reading, PA 196063 beds, 1 bath, 1,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $93,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,288 sqft
- Parcel #: 43532715546337
- Zillow Home ID: 8879948
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1400 Butter Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19606 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 41.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 134.4% higher than in Exeter Township, and 11.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19606 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Exeter Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19606 home values.
- 1350 Butter Ln Reading, PA$162K31.52,016
- 1408 Butter Ln Reading, PA$165K31.51,714
- 601 Allen Dr Reading, PA$165K32.51,132
- 610 Allen Dr Reading, PA$156K31.51,520
- 1344 Butter Ln Reading, PA$117K311,411
- 1407 Butter Ln Reading, PA$169K31.51,920
- Butter Ln Reading, PA--------
- 1421 Butter Ln Reading, PA$151K321,232
- 1448 Butter Ln Reading, PA$158K221,185
- 1355 Butter Ln Reading, PA$100K31998
- 1431 Butter Ln Reading, PA$182K321,310
- 1340 Butter Ln Reading, PA$99K311,914
- 613 Allen Dr Reading, PA$55K----720
- 1353 Butter Ln Reading, PA$121K21908
- 1351 Butter Ln Reading, PA$125K31.5960
- 1439 Butter Ln Reading, PA$105K211,172
- 1450 Butter Ln Reading, PA$154K321,088
- 1347 Butter Ln Reading, PA$121K31912
- 615 Allen Dr Reading, PA$109K211,908
- 620 Allen Dr Reading, PA$157K31.51,670
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292