1400 Dewitt St, Augusta, GA 309013 beds, 1 bath, 962 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Oct 1998 for $38,051
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 962 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 0584274000
- Zillow Home ID: 14957210
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1400 Dewitt Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Augusta market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 36.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75% greater than in Augusta Metro, and 56.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Augusta home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Augusta home values.
- 1404 Dewitt St Augusta, GA$39K20.5644
- 1444 Dewitt St Augusta, GA$40K311,072
- 1669 Roosevelt St Augusta, GA--------
- 1374 Dewitt St Augusta, GA$60K311,230
- 1671 Roosevelt St Augusta, GA$40K21864
- 1441 Dewitt St Augusta, GA--------
- 1439 Dewitt St Augusta, GA$51K211,014
- 1668 Roosevelt St Augusta, GA--------
- 1372 Dewitt St Augusta, GA$64K311,055
- 1443 Dewitt St Augusta, GA$91K321,404
- 1666 Luckey St Augusta, GA$39K21781
- 1446 Dewitt St Augusta, GA$41K211,275
- 1668 Luckey St Augusta, GA--21820
- 1445 Dewitt St Augusta, GA$48K21684
- 1370 Dewitt St Augusta, GA$83K31.51,431
- 1670 Luckey St Augusta, GA--------
- 1447 Dewitt St Augusta, GA$93K321,860
- 1371 Dewitt St Augusta, GA$39K311,072
- 1674 Luckey St Augusta, GA$36K311,120
- 2041 Steiner Ave Augusta, GA$41K311,556
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292