1400 Glencoe St, Denver, CO 802204 beds, 2 baths, 2,170 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,780 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $337,000
- Price/sqft: $155
- Finished basement, 1010 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 370 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,170 sqft
- Parcel #: 0606103012000
- Zillow Home ID: 13392008
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1400 Glencoe Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.2% lower than in Denver, and 16.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hale home values.
- 1410 Glencoe St Denver, CO$375K221,186
- 1418 Glencoe St Denver, CO$528K341,972
- 1390 Glencoe St Denver, CO$371K221,251
- 1426 Glencoe St Denver, CO$558K433,390
- 1401 Grape St Denver, CO$346K221,170
- 1386 Glencoe St Denver, CO$544K322,437
- 1415 Grape St Denver, CO$383K221,337
- 1421 Grape St Denver, CO$389K121,028
- 1434 Glencoe St Denver, CO$429K121,204
- 1395 Grape St Denver, CO$540K322,447
- 1429 Grape St Denver, CO$439K222,184
- 1380 Glencoe St Denver, CO$419K321,204
- 1385 Grape St Denver, CO$403K322,210
- 1433 Grape St Denver, CO$376K22997
- 1446 Glencoe St Denver, CO$476K41.52,256
- 1401 Glencoe St Denver, CO$470K433,690
- 1374 Glencoe St Denver, CO$417K221,220
- 1437 Grape St Denver, CO$315K221,035
- 1375 Grape St Denver, CO$429K321,224
- 1415 Glencoe St Denver, CO$454K322,321
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!