This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $375-460K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $17.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Clearwater is $18,064.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $33.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Clearwater is $53,957.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1982
- All time views: 2,027
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: Jun 1997 for $152,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: Water
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility
- Air Conditioning \ Central
- Appliances Included \ Ice Maker
- Appliances Included \ Water Filtration System
- Community Features \ Waterfront
- Exterior Features \ Balcony\Sun Deck
- Exterior Features \ Hurricane Shutters
- Exterior Features \ Outdoor Grill
- Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights
- Exterior Features \ Outdoor Shower
- Floor Covering \ Carpet
- Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile
- Furnishings \ Furnished
- Garage Carport \ Under Building Parking
- Garage Features \ Assigned Parking
- Garage Features \ Under Building Parking
- HOA Common Assn \ Required
- Heatingand Fuel \ Central
- Housing For Older Persons \ N\A
- Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S)
- Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen
- Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo
- Last Change Type \ Price Decrease
- Last Status \ Incomplete
- Lease Terms \ Annual
- Lease Terms \ Seasonal
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to LSE
- Location \ Beach Area
- Location \ Close to Bus Line
- Location \ Corner Lot\Unit
- Mandatory Fees \ Cleaning Fee
- Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast
- Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete
- Pool Type \ Heated Pool
- Pool Type \ In Ground
- Pool \ Community
- Property Description \ End Unit
- Property Style \ Condo
- Property Type \ Rental
- Rent Includes \ Grounds Maintenance
- Rent Includes \ Phone
- Rental Rate Type \ Monthly
- Status \ Active
- Water Access \ Beach - Public
- Water Access \ Gulf\Ocean
- Water Frontage \ Beach - Public
- Water Frontage \ Gulf\Ocean
- Water View \ Beach
- Water View \ Gulf\Ocean - Full
- Water View \ Intracoastal Waterway
- Weeks Available 2014 \ Jun 8 until Jun 14
- Weeks Available 2015 \ July 12 until July 18
- Weeks Available 2015 \ July 19 until July 25
- Weeks Available 2015 \ July 26 until Aug 1
- Weeks Available 2015 \ July 5 until July 11
- Weeks Available 2015 \ Jun 14 until Jun 20
- Weeks Available 2015 \ Jun 21 until Jun 27
- Weeks Available 2015 \ Jun 28 until July 4
- Weeks Available 2015 \ Jun 7 until Jun 13
- Weeks Available 2015 \ May 10 until May 16
- Weeks Available 2015 \ May 17 until May 23
- Weeks Available 2015 \ May 24 until May 30
- Weeks Available 2015 \ May 3 until May 9
- Weeks Available 2015 \ May 31 until Jun 6
- Window Coverings \ Blinds - Vertical
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,392 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Parcel #: 192915786380003100
- Zillow Home ID: 47117532
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Sand Key Civic Association
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sand Key Civic Association market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.2% lower than in Clearwater, and 45.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sand Key Civic Association home values rise more quickly than other regions in Clearwater.
|Other Units in this Building (94)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1400 Gulf Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Clearwater
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.