- Built in 2005
- 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 240 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $795,000
- Price/sqft: $331
- MLS #: BA8647198
- Flooring: Carpet
- For Sale \ Y, Ownership \ Condo, Locale Listing Status \ ACTIVE, Listing Status \ Active, Last Update Type \ OTHER, Amenities \ Drapery Rods, Amenities \ MBA\Sep Shwr, Amenities \ MBA\Sep Tub, Amenities \ MBR-BA Full, Amenities \ Shades\Blinds, Amenities \ Tub-Soaking, Amenities \ W\W Carpeting, Amenities \ Wood Floors, Amenities \ Granite Counters, Amenities \ Drapes\Curtains, Appliances \ Cooktop, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Icemaker, Appliances \ Oven-Wall, Appliances \ Range hood, Dining Kitchen \ Gourmet, Dining Kitchen \ Liv-Din Combo, Type \ Mid-Rise 5-8 Floors, Condo Coop Payment Freq \ Monthly, Parking \ Garage, Amenities \ Attach Mstr Bath, SystemLocale \ MRIS
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,189 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1807 013
- Zillow Home ID: 67870514
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $500-640K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Fells Point home values will decrease 1.5% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Baltimore as a whole. Among Fells Point homes, this home is 226.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 51.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fells Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.3% lower than in Baltimore, and 8.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Fells Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fells Point home values.
|Other Units in this Building (44)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1400 Lancaster St|
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.