1400 NE Brockman Pl, Seattle, WA 981256 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006 for $417,000
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 5 spaces
- Partial basement, 1670 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- View: Park, Territorial
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,340 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7508700005
- Zillow Home ID: 49040508
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1400 Ne Brockman Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pinehurst, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.8% greater than in Seattle, and 11.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pinehurst home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pinehurst home values.
- 1408 NE Brockman Pl Seattle, WA$464K42.252,570
- 1401 NE Brockman Pl Seattle, WA$433K31.751,670
- 1414 NE Brockman Pl Seattle, WA$444K21.751,790
- 1407 NE Brockman Pl Seattle, WA$532K31.751,880
- 1232 NE Brockman Pl Seattle, WA$501K33.52,980
- 13015 14th Pl NE Seattle, WA$472K42.252,060
- 1420 NE Brockman Pl Seattle, WA$438K42.252,350
- 1417 NE Brockman Pl Seattle, WA$384K21.51,220
- 1230 NE Brockman Pl Seattle, WA$525K51.752,370
- 13211 15th Ave NE # 5 Seattle, WA$246K331,675
- 13211 15th Ave NE # 6 Seattle, WA$256K331,675
- 13211 15th Ave NE # 11 Seattle, WA$184K221,415
- 13211 15th Ave NE # 7 Seattle, WA$178K111,155
- 13211 15th Ave NE # 13 Seattle, WA$183K221,415
- 13211 15th Ave NE # 6 Seattle, WA$173K111,091
- 13211 15th Ave NE # 8 Seattle, WA$175K111,155
- 13211 15th Ave NE # 15 Seattle, WA$187K221,415
- 13211 15th Ave NE # 1 Seattle, WA$165K111,091
- 13211 15th Ave NE # 3 Seattle, WA$164K111,091
- 13211 15th Ave NE # 4 Seattle, WA$168K111,091
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292