A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1988
- Views: 781 all time views
- HOA Fee: $228
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $230,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $375
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: City, Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Washer, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ No Restrictions, Cats/Dogs \ See Remarks, Co-op (y/n) \ N, Common Prop Features \ Cable TV, Common Prop Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Cement/Concrete, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Bamboo/Cork, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Earthquake Ins., H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Heating/Cooling \ High Efficiency, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Types \ Common Garage, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Remodeled (y/n) \ Y, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Special assessment (y/n) \ N, Status \ P, Style \ 30, Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ Top Floor, Unit Features \ Walk-in Closet, View \ City, View \ Mountain, View \ Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 10
- Floor size: 613 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 7575450080
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 67686201
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $200-280K.
Market guideZillow predicts West Woodland home values will rise 8.2% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among West Woodland homes, this home is valued 52.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Woodland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.5% lower than in Seattle, and 77.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Woodland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Woodland home values.
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!