1400 Sheafe Ave NE APT 108, Palm Bay, FL 329053 beds, 2 baths, 1,012 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $44,000
- Price/sqft: $43
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Sports Court
- Bedroom, Exterior Type: Block, Exterior Type: Concrete Block, Full Bath, Parking Type: Open
- Construction quality: 2.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,012 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 28 372075000960002900
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 66683216
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1400 Sheafe Avenue Ne APT 108
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32905, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.2% lower than in Palm Bay, and 66.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32905 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palm Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32905 home values.
- 1400 Sheafe Ave NE APT 110 Palm Bay, FL$49K321,163
- 1400 Sheafe Ave NE APT 105 Palm Bay, FL$47K321,156
- 1040 Abada Ct NE APT 110 Palm Bay, FL$50K321,163
- 1040 Abada Ct NE APT 111 Palm Bay, FL$66K321,156
- 1400 Sheafe Ave NE APT 103 Palm Bay, FL$56K321,163
- 1400 Sheafe Ave NE APT 111 Palm Bay, FL$55K321,156
- 1040 Abada Ct NE APT 108 Palm Bay, FL$48K321,156
- 1400 Sheafe Ave NE APT 102 Palm Bay, FL$52K321,156
- 1040 Abada Ct NE APT 103 Palm Bay, FL$68K321,163
- 1040 Abada Ct NE APT 102 Palm Bay, FL$66K321,156
Nearby Schools in Palm Bay
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292