- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1400 W Edgehill Rd APT 75, San Bernardino, CA 924051 bed, 1 bath, 728 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 183 sqft
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $65,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Security System
- View: Mountain, Park, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 728 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: 0148372750000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 17237246
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1400 W Edgehill Road APT 75
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92405 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 69.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.1% greater than in San Bernardino, and 138.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92405 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92405 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!