1400 Westvale Ave, Akron, OH 443133 beds, 2 baths, 1,843 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $121,500
- Price/sqft: $66
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 399 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,843 sqft
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 6803238
- Zillow Home ID: 35451890
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1400 Westvale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wallhaven market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 32.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.7% less than in Akron, and 77.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Wallhaven home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wallhaven home values.
- 1404 Westvale Ave Akron, OH$80K221,190
- 1396 Westvale Ave Akron, OH$71K311,224
- 1410 Westvale Ave Akron, OH$102K32.51,449
- 1390 Westvale Ave Akron, OH$104K31.51,313
- 1383 Bryden Dr Akron, OH$122K31.51,537
- Harcourt Dr Akron, OH$112K522,016
- 1389 Bryden Dr Akron, OH$107K41.52,184
- 1373 Bryden Dr Akron, OH$122K311,332
- 1393 Bryden Dr Akron, OH$81K321,491
- 1386 Westvale Ave Akron, OH$89K31.51,328
- 1416 Westvale Ave Akron, OH$123K321,265
- 1399 Bryden Dr Akron, OH$74K311,258
- 240 Harcourt Dr Akron, OH$103K31.51,060
- 236 Harcourt Dr Akron, OH$103K31.51,456
- 1420 Westvale Ave Akron, OH$90K321,200
- 248 Harcourt Dr Akron, OH$101K21950
- 1413 Westvale Ave Akron, OH$102K311,236
- 1369 Bryden Dr Akron, OH$122K321,564
- 1403 Bryden Dr Akron, OH$99K321,075
- 1384 Bryden Dr Akron, OH$107K311,164
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292