1400 Whitfield Blvd, Reading, PA 196093 beds, 3 baths, 2,618 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- Finished basement, 588 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,618 sqft
- Parcel #: 80438718406839
- Zillow Home ID: 8926329
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1400 Whitfield Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19609, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% greater than in Whitfield, and 35.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19609 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Whitfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19609 home values.
- 1402 Whitfield Blvd West Lawn, PA$185K431,750
- 1310 Whitfield Blvd Reading, PA$168K41.51,349
- 1401 Dogwood Dr Reading, PA$167K321,582
- 1403 Dogwood Dr West Lawn, PA$202K42.51,944
- 1309 Dogwood Dr Reading, PA$153K31.51,582
- 2403 Jay Ln West Lawn, PA$186K42.52,368
- 1404 Whitfield Blvd Reading, PA$174K31.51,768
- 1308 Whitfield Blvd Reading, PA$168K41.51,821
- 1405 Dogwood Dr Reading, PA$165K41.51,701
- 1405 Dogwood Dr Whitfield, PA$442K42.52,304
- 1403 Whitfield Blvd Reading, PA$221K42.52,812
- 1307 Dogwood Dr Reading, PA$173K31.51,838
- 1309 Whitfield Blvd West Lawn, PA$201K42.52,030
- 1406 Whitfield Blvd Reading, PA$168K321,582
- 1306 Whitfield Blvd Reading, PA$178K41.51,990
- 1400 Dogwood Dr Reading, PA$175K41.52,116
- 1407 Dogwood Dr Reading, PA$174K31.51,965
- 1400 Fieldstone Rd Sinking Spring, PA$496K44.54,281
- 1402 Fieldstone Rd Sinking Spring, PA$387K53.53,128
- 1402 Dogwood Dr Reading, PA$167K41.51,701
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!