1400 Wilton Ave, Orlando, FL 328053 beds, 2 baths, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $19,000
- Price/sqft: $19
- Construction quality: 1.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 342229874802010
- Zillow Home ID: 46252115
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1400 Wilton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Holden Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.2% less than in Orlando, and 14.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Holden Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holden Heights home values.
- 1406 Wilton Ave Orlando, FL$57K31.51,381
- 1319 Lowrie Ave Orlando, FL$106K321,832
- 1410 Wilton Ave Orlando, FL$44K221,050
- 1321 Lowrie Ave Orlando, FL$79K421,523
- 1621 Indiana St Orlando, FL$51K211,140
- 1625 Indiana St Orlando, FL$41K211,119
- 1416 Wilton Ave Orlando, FL$48K211,195
- 1401 Wilton Ave Orlando, FL$57K211,245
- 1617 Indiana St Orlando, FL$57K321,419
- 1405 Wilton Ave Orlando, FL$77K311,645
- 1327 Lowrie Ave Orlando, FL$78K421,469
- 1631 Indiana St Orlando, FL$42K211,119
- 1409 Wilton Ave Orlando, FL$88K31.52,388
- 1611 Indiana St Orlando, FL--21750
- 1420 Wilton Ave Orlando, FL--------
- Wilton Ave Orlando, FL--------
- 1331 Lowrie Ave Orlando, FL$62K31.51,170
- 1637 Indiana St Orlando, FL$74K31.51,545
- 1624 Grand St Orlando, FL$75K311,480
- 1622 Grand St Orlando, FL$64K221,121
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292