- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
14000 Choctaw Hills Pl, Newalla, OK 74857
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5.01 acres
- Single Family
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $37,500
- Unit count: 1
- Parcel #: R0076634
- Zillow Home ID: 89495527
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14000 Choctaw Hills Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74857, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.3% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 66.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 74857 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74857 home values.
- 15301 Choctaw Hills Rd Newalla, OK--432,702
- 13901 Choctaw Hills Rd Newalla, OK$223K321,839
- 15300 Choctaw Hills Rd Newalla, OK$105K311,140
- 13800 Choctaw Hills Rd Newalla, OK$94K321,232
- 13801 Choctaw Hills Rd Newalla, OK$118K321,224
- 15236 Choctaw Hills Rd Newalla, OK$229K432,136
- 15201 Choctaw Hills Rd Newalla, OK$152K321,572
- 15128 SE 139th St Newalla, OK--------
- 15136 SE 139th St Newalla, OK--------
- 13700 Choctaw Hills Rd Newalla, OK$143K422,016
- 15120 SE 139th St Newalla, OK$142K321,793
- 15144 SE 139th St Newalla, OK$147K321,571
- SE 136th St Newalla, OK$138K321,525
- 15152 SE 139th St Newalla, OK--------
- 15112 SE 139th St Newalla, OK$132K321,339
- 15121 SE 139th St Newalla, OK--------
- 15213 SE 136th St Newalla, OK$122K321,498
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!