14004 Mar Vista St, Whittier, CA 906023 beds, 2 baths, 2,137 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 56 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 1996 for $279,000
- Price/sqft: $304
- MLS #: PW14111198
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,137 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 87
- Parcel #: 8144015001
- Zillow Home ID: 21430397
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14004 Mar Vista Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90602, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.1% higher than in Whittier, and 27.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90602 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Whittier.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90602 home values.
- 14012 Mar Vista St Whittier, CA$614K321,852
- 7818 Euclid Ave Whittier, CA$646K222,058
- 14018 Mar Vista St Whittier, CA$712K422,452
- 13964 Mar Vista St Whittier, CA$568K332,031
- 7826 Euclid Ave Whittier, CA$713K432,339
- 14001 Mar Vista St Whittier, CA$653K331,906
- 14024 Mar Vista St Whittier, CA$791K432,640
- 14009 Mar Vista St Whittier, CA$598K321,787
- 13967 Mar Vista St Whittier, CA$690K431,936
- 13958 Mar Vista St Whittier, CA$562K431,919
- 7832 Euclid Ave Whittier, CA$794K332,911
- 7819 Euclid Ave Whittier, CA$722K442,658
- 14028 Mar Vista St Whittier, CA$530K221,309
- 14023 Sunset Dr Whittier, CA$685K322,172
- 13959 Mar Vista St Whittier, CA$633K331,826
- 7829 Vale Dr Whittier, CA$814K332,952
- 7829 Euclid Ave Whittier, CA$551K321,826
- 13949 Mar Vista St Whittier, CA$656K321,961
- 14036 Mar Vista St Whittier, CA$634K322,001
Nearby Schools in Whittier
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292