A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155-203K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Baths: 2 full, 1 half
- Lot: 2,339 sqft
- Built in 2012
- All time views: 1,479
- HOA Fee: $279/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $142,861
- Last sale price/sqft: $131
- Parking: 396 sqft
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Hot Water Electric
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Irrigation System
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Foundation: Slab
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Smoke Alarm(S)
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Pool: Community
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Showing Time: View Instructions
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Status: Active
- Utilities: Cable Available
- Utilities: Street Lights
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Garage Carport: 1 Car Garage
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Utilities: Public Sewer
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Utilities: City Water
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Interior Layout: Family Room Combo
- Last Change Type: New Listing
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool
- Maintenance Includes: Sewer
- Utilities: HS Internet Avail
- Association Recreation - Owned
- Office Primary Board ID: Osceola
- Last Status: Incomplete
- Maintenance Includes: Recreational Facilities
- Property Description: 2nd Floor Multi-Story
- Location: Garden View
- Maintenance Free
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,094 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 272327812808700
- Zillow Home ID: 99696151
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34787 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.8% higher than in Orange, and 331.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34787 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Nearby Schools in Orange
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.