1401 E Buccaneer Dr, Winnie, TX 776652 beds, 1 bath, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
What I love about the home: warmth, spaciousness and character. The house is set back from the street so there is privacy. The house is on a dead-end street so most traffic that passes here lives on this street or are visitors. The street is paved and city-maintained. It is on city water & sewer. It is 2 miles from shopping, medical clinics and a hospital and one mile to Chambers County schools, which are on this same street. The house is 18 miles from Gulf Coast beaches, 25 miles from Beaumont, 61 miles from downtown Houston, and 41 miles to Baytown. There is room to expand the house should you need more BR or BA.
Neighborhood Description: located between the metropolitan areas of Houston, Galveston, and Beaumont/Pt. Arthur, the Winnie area is a wonderful place to live, work, and raise a family. Intersecting State Highways 124, 73, and Interstate 10, make Winnie an ideal location for industrial and business development, with easy access for distribution to many cities. With the Gulf of Mexico only 18 miles away, Winnie has become a destination area for saltwater fishing and fun in the sun and recreation on the beach. The Winnie area also offers excellent hunting opportunities, and for the birders, High Island, just 18 miles south of Winnie, is one of the top bird viewing areas in the country as migratory birds stop on the island during their winter travels. If antiquing is your hobby, Winnie is now a must-visit destination for the antiquer.
- Lot: 2.16 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Wall
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2111064783
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1401 E Buccaneer Drive
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1424 E Buccaneer Dr Winnie, TX$266K32.52,700
- 1519 E Buccaneer Dr Winnie, TX$189K----1,728
- 1401 E Buccaneer Dr Winnie, TX$178K211,450
- 1419 E Buccaneer Dr Winnie, TX$163K----1,056
- 1609 E Buccaneer Dr Winnie, TX$150K----2,548
- 1235 E Buccaneer Dr Winnie, TX$95K----1,607
- 1738 E Buccaneer Dr Winnie, TX$185K----1,023
- 1437 E Buccaneer Dr Winnie, TX$140K----1,792
- 1223 E Buccaneer Dr Winnie, TX$197K----3,138
- 1438 E Buccaneer Dr Winnie, TX$149K----1,488
- 1211 E Buccaneer Dr Winnie, TX$93K----784
- 1510 E Buccaneer Dr Winnie, TX$154K----1,464
- 1204 Cook Rd Winnie, TX$159K----1,685
- 1188 E Buccaneer Dr Winnie, TX$161K----2,924
- 1318 Cook Rd Winnie, TX$93K----1,568
- 1360 Cook Rd Winnie, TX$107K----2,128
- 1878 E Buccaneer Dr Winnie, TX$66K----864
- 1428 Cook Rd Winnie, TX$155K----2,698
- 1912 E Buccaneer Dr Winnie, TX$71K----1,120
- 1332 Cook Rd Winnie, TX$108KStudio--676
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!