- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1401 Ghent St, Mobile, AL 366053 beds, 3 baths, 2,186 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $80,051
- Price/sqft: $37
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 700 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,186 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: R022911360004145
- Zillow Home ID: 51028054
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1401 Ghent Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Maryvale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.9% higher than in Mobile, and 253.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Maryvale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mobile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Maryvale home values.
- 1617 Robert E Lee St Mobile, AL$31K--1865
- Ghent St Mobile, AL$95K311,563
- Robert E Lee St Mobile, AL$42K--1840
- 1615 Robert E Lee St Mobile, AL$36K311,200
- 1400 Ghent St Mobile, AL$95K311,563
- 1618 Polk St Mobile, AL$76K--11,446
- 1613 Robert E Lee St Mobile, AL$36K--11,035
- 1616 Polk St Mobile, AL$57K--1606
- 1612 Polk St Mobile, AL$35K--11,234
- 1650 Polk St Mobile, AL$52K--11,352
- 1359 Ghent St Mobile, AL$38K--1720
- 1609 Robert E Lee St Mobile, AL$45K31936
- 1614 Polk St Mobile, AL$37K--1611
- 1616 Robert E Lee St Mobile, AL$42K--1840
- 1652 Robert E Lee St Mobile, AL$47K--11,231
- 1652 Polk St Mobile, AL$55K--11,300
- 1655 Robert E Lee St Mobile, AL$67K--11,839
- 1610 Polk St Mobile, AL$34K311,195
- 1607 Robert E Lee St Mobile, AL$61K--11,053
- 1612 Robert E Lee St Mobile, AL$40K311,288
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292