- Built in 1969
- 42 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,895 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $298/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $26,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- MLS #: A2149411
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Other
- Security System
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Amenities: Trash Chute
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Equipment: Smoke Detector
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance
- Maintenance Includes: Pool Service
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Parking Description: 1 Assigned Space
- Parking Description: Guest Parking
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Amenities: Exterior Lighting
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax
- Floor Description: Ceramic Floor
- Maintenance Includes: Roof Repairs
- Cooking Island
- Maintenance Includes: Pest Control Interior
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Bedroom Description: Entry Level
- Property Detached: Yes
- Water Access: None
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Verified
- Unit Design: Exterior Cat Walk
- Section: 5
- Security Information: No Security
- Restrictions: No Lease
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 30
- Folio Number: 30-22-05-039-0160
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 921 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Parcel #: 3022050390160
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 44127052
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $69-79K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33179, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.4% higher than in Ojus, and 374.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33179 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ojus.
|Other Units in this Building (146)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1401 NE Miami Gardens Dr|
Nearby Schools in Ojus
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.