1401 Pacific St, Redlands, CA 923733 beds, 2 baths, 1,730 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $197
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,730 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0176051300000
- Zillow Home ID: 17270407
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1401 Pacific Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92373 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.6% lower than in Redlands, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92373 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redlands.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92373 home values.
- 1407 Pacific St Redlands, CA$382K31.51,441
- 1379 Pacific St Redlands, CA$644K32.752,902
- 707 Burke St Redlands, CA$375K31.51,388
- 1409 Pacific St Redlands, CA$536K332,522
- 1408 S Center St Redlands, CA$413K321,620
- 1412 S Center St Redlands, CA$372K221,277
- 1415 Pacific St Redlands, CA$397K221,502
- 1375 Pacific St Redlands, CA$435K211,375
- 1406 Pacific St Redlands, CA$389K21960
- 1376 Pacific St Redlands, CA$870K653,905
- 1400 Pacific St Redlands, CA$503K42.52,282
- 690 Center Crest Dr Redlands, CA$434K321,634
- 1410 Pacific St Redlands, CA$361K321,342
- 1417 Pacific St Redlands, CA$432K321,981
- 1380 Pacific St Redlands, CA$605K432,107
- 685 Center Crest Dr Redlands, CA$681K43.253,036
- 1414 Pacific St Redlands, CA$567K321,982
- 1385 S Center St Redlands, CA$727K43.53,455
- 1370 Pacific St Redlands, CA$369K211,364
- 1365 Pacific St Redlands, CA$495K321,716
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292