1401 W 26th St, Norfolk, VA 235084 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,687 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 46 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Security System
- Storage unit in back yard, island in kitchen
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,687 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 04568005
- Zillow Home ID: 79225952
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1401 W 26th Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1405 W 26th St Norfolk, VA$219K642,418
- W 26th St Norfolk, VA$199K632,054
- 1402 W 25th St Norfolk, VA$199K42.52,105
- 2512 Elkhorn Ave Norfolk, VA$129K31.51,068
- 1400 W 26th St Norfolk, VA$191K442,304
- 1325 W 26th St Norfolk, VA$187K632,054
- 1406 W 26th St Norfolk, VA$218K432,418
- 1328 W 25th St Norfolk, VA$242K42.52,478
- W 25th St Norfolk, VA$199K42.52,105
- 1330 W 26th St Norfolk, VA$105K31.51,425
- 1410 W 26th St Norfolk, VA$101K311,242
- 1321 W 26th St Norfolk, VA$175K31.51,000
- 1326 W 26th St Norfolk, VA$139K311,568
- 1324 W 25th St Norfolk, VA$196K42.52,233
- 1414 W 26th St Norfolk, VA$224K842,280
- 1401 W 27th St Norfolk, VA--Studio--2,918
- 1405 W 27th St Norfolk, VA$208K42.52,158
- 1407 W 27th St Norfolk, VA$77K311,448
- 1331 W 27th St Norfolk, VA$96K31.51,064
- 1409 W 27th St Norfolk, VA$96K221,636
Nearby Schools in Norfolk
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!