- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
14013 N State Road 121, Gainesville, FL 326533 beds, 2 baths, 2,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Minimum of 5 acre parcels. Neighbors nearby but not on top of you.
- Lot: 5.06 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $63
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,050 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 05879002000
- Zillow Home ID: 42701154
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14013 N State Road 121
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32653 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.8% lower than in Gainesville, and 22.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 32653 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32653 home values.
- 13915 N State Road 121 Gainesville, FL$141K442,120
- 3307 NW 142nd Ave Gainesville, FL$98K321,550
- 3321 NW 142nd Ave Gainesville, FL$76K321,344
- 3217 NW 142nd Ave Gainesville, FL$190K321,530
- 3223 NW 142nd Ave Gainesville, FL$117K221,056
- 3223 NW 142nd Ave Gainesville, FL$123K221,056
- 3213 NW 142nd Ave Gainesville, FL$79K321,216
- 3224 NW 142nd Ave Gainesville, FL$115K322,160
- NW County Road 24 FL--------
- 3324 NW 142nd Ave Gainesville, FL$205K432,218
- 3324 NW 142nd Ave Gainesville, FL$262K332,218
- 3203 NW 142nd Ave Gainesville, FL$68K321,288
- 3121 NW 142nd Ave Gainesville, FL$123K321,454
- 3202 NW 142nd Ave Gainesville, FL$244K432,805
- 3011 NW 142nd Ave Gainesville, FL$311K322,970
- 2912 NW 142nd Ave Gainesville, FL--321,488
- N State Road 121 Gainesville, FL--------
- 2919 NW 142nd Ave Gainesville, FL$100K321,152
- 2920 NW 142nd Ave Gainesville, FL$136K322,098
- 2921 NW 142nd Ave Gainesville, FL$109K221,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!