1402 18th Pl SE, Washington, DC 20020
For Sale: $279,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Townhouse:1,223 sq ft
- Lot:1,481 sqft
- Year Built:1937
- Last Sold:Oct 2005 for $245,000
- Heating Type:Other
- View virtual tour
- Days on Zillow87
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Construction Quality7.0
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2005
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #DC8181500
- Parcel #5567 0020
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count7
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID520816
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$267,028||$246K – $294K||+$1,535||$218||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,009/mo||$1.5K – $2.5K/mo||+$30||$1.64||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Fairlawn home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Washington as a whole. Among 20020 homes, this home is 20.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 8.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fairlawn market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 11.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 176% greater than in Washington, and 21.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fairlawn home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairlawn home values.
Neighborhood for 1402 18th Pl Se
- 1410 18th Pl SE Washington, DC$245K32.01,223
- 1905 Naylor Rd SE Washington, DC$250K32.01,152
- 1418 18th Pl SE Washington, DC$233K31.51,223
- 1434 18th St SE Washington, DC$253K31.51,500
- 1428 18th Pl SE Washington, DC$238K31.51,152
- 1415 19th St SE Washington, DC$205K21.0900
- 1920 Naylor Rd SE Washington, DC$208K11.0887
- 1920 Naylor Rd SE APT T3 Washington, DC$196K11.0566
- 1920 Naylor Rd SE APT 202 Washington, DC$212K11.0917
- 1920 Naylor Rd SE APT 201 Washington, DC$196K11.0670
- 1920 Naylor Rd SE APT 102 Washington, DC$194K21.0628
- 1920 Naylor Rd SE APT 103 Washington, DC$199K11.0591
- 1920 Naylor Rd SE APT 106 Washington, DC$197K11.0660
- 1920 Naylor Rd SE APT 107 Washington, DC$201K21.0852
- 1419 18th St SE Washington, DC$242K31.51,152
- 1501 19th St SE Washington, DC$237K31.01,350
- 1503 19th St SE Washington, DC$233K32.01,350
- 1516 18th St SE Washington, DC$350K84.02,880
- 1415 Young St SE Washington, DC$267K21.01,276
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005