1402 Abbey Cir, Asheville, NC 28805
Sold on 2/22/13: $116,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,176 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1989
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $116,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow295
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Last Remodel Year1989
- Parcel #9658735582C00N1
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID5623816
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$137,896||$112K – $161K||+$2,494||$117||12/12/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$921/mo||$764 – $1.2K/mo||--||$0.78||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 28805 home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% decrease for Asheville as a whole. Among 28805 homes, this home is valued 27% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28805 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.4% greater than in Asheville, and 49.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28805 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Asheville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28805 home values.
Neighborhood for 1402 Abbey Cir
- 1804 Abbey Cir Asheville, NC$114K22.01,176
- 1502 Abbey Cir Asheville, NC$126K22.01,176
- 1803 Abbey Cir Asheville, NC$110K22.01,176
- 1303 Abbey Cir Asheville, NC$103K22.01,100
- 1206 Abbey Cir Asheville, NC$113K22.01,100
- 1205 Abbey Cir Asheville, NC$105K22.01,176
- 1601 Abbey Cir Asheville, NC$113K22.01,176
- 1606 Abbey Cir Asheville, NC$119K22.01,169
- 1903 Abbey Cir Asheville, NC$111K22.01,169
- 2701 Abbey Cir Asheville, NC$181K----2,816
- 1504 Abbey Cir Asheville, NC$121K22.01,100
- 2401 Abbey Cir Asheville, NC$118K22.01,176
- 1101 Abbey Cir Asheville, NC$100K22.01,176
- 1102 Abbey Cir Asheville, NC$121K22.01,176
- 2003 Abbey Cir Asheville, NC$100K22.0900
- 2101 Abbey Cir Asheville, NC$122K22.01,176
- 2105 Abbey Cir Asheville, NC$122K22.01,176
- 2205 Abbey Cir Asheville, NC$124K22.01,176
- 2302 Abbey Cir Asheville, NC$110K22.01,169
- 2202 Abbey Cir Asheville, NC$109K22.01,176
Nearby Schools in Asheville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005