- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1402 Adams Ave, Dunmore, PA 185094 beds, 2 baths, 2,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: May 2011 for $69,900
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,008 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 140
- Parcel #: 14606010031
- Zillow Home ID: 9559459
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1402 Adams Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18509 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 134.6% greater than in Dunmore, and 9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18509 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dunmore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18509 home values.
- 1412-1414 Adams Ave Scranton, PA$146K------
- 1422 Adams Ave # 1424 Scranton, PA$156K------
- 1410 Adams Ave Dunmore, PA$100K------
- 1403 Adams Ave # 1405 Scranton, PA$169K------
- 1337 Adams Ave Dunmore, PA$43K------
- 543 New York St Dunmore, PA$84K------
- 1416 Adams Ave Dunmore, PA$125K------
- 615 New York St # 625 Scranton, PA$175K------
- 539 New York St Dunmore, PA$49K------
- 1420 Adams Ave Dunmore, PA$74K------
- 1369 Adams Ave Scranton, PA$41K------
- 1407 Adams Ave # 1409 Dunmore, PA$70K------
- 1411 Adams Ave Dunmore, PA$132K------
- 1415 Adams Ave Scranton, PA$96K------
- 540 New York St # 542 Scranton, PA$141K------
- 1405 Jefferson Ave Dunmore, PA$117K311,325
- 535 New York St Dunmore, PA$80K------
- 1413 Adams Ave Dunmore, PA$138K------
- 1401 Jefferson Ave # 1403 Dunmore, PA$146K------
- 1426 Adams Ave Dunmore, PA$72K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292