- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1402 Tori Ct, Loveland, CO 805374 beds, 2 baths, 1,546 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,834 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $162,900
- Price/sqft: $105
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,546 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: R1276247
- Zillow Home ID: 13892475
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1402 Tori Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80537 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.5% greater than in Loveland, and 7.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80537 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Loveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80537 home values.
- 1416 Tori Ct Loveland, CO$252K43.52,388
- 1415 Tori Ct Loveland, CO$186K321,296
- 1430 Tori Ct Loveland, CO$200K321,152
- 1344 S Edinburgh Dr Loveland, CO$183K21.751,228
- 1407 Zoe Ct Loveland, CO$144K221,013
- 1429 Tori Ct Loveland, CO$216K331,570
- 1355 S Edinburgh Dr Loveland, CO$162K221,024
- 1405 Zoe Ct Loveland, CO$142K231,013
- 1464 Tori Ct Loveland, CO$221K432,392
- 2521 15th St SW Loveland, CO$215K532,105
- 1340 S Edinburgh Dr Loveland, CO$199K31.52,456
- 1351 S Edinburgh Dr Loveland, CO$165K221,024
- 2475 15th St SW Loveland, CO$197K321,138
- 1443 Tori Ct Loveland, CO$257K322,560
- 1417 Zoe Ct Loveland, CO$139K21.51,013
- 1327 S Edinburgh Dr Loveland, CO$166K311,016
- 1338 S Edinburgh Dr Loveland, CO$166K221,228
- 2553 15th St SW Loveland, CO$191K321,065
- 1325 S Edinburgh Dr Loveland, CO$166K311,016
- 2459 15th St SW Loveland, CO$187K21982
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!