14021 Jackfish Ave, Corpus Christi, TX 784183 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,932 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,990 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $74
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 516 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 2,932 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 000000278180
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 80253707
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14021 Jackfish Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mustang-Padre Island, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.4% less than in Corpus Christi, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help Mustang-Padre Island home values rise more quickly than other regions in Corpus Christi.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mustang-Padre Island home values.
- 14025 Jackfish Ave Corpus Christi, TX$560K3--2,856
- 14017 Jackfish Ave Corpus Christi, TX$383K532,229
- 14013 Jackfish Ave Corpus Christi, TX$465K----2,473
- 14101 Jackfish Ave Corpus Christi, TX$286K321,510
- 14350 Goldfish St Corpus Christi, TX$175K341,895
- 14349 Scallop St Corpus Christi, TX$217K3--1,980
- 14010 Ambrosia St # B Corpus Christi, TX$141K32.51,442
- 14346 Goldfish St Corpus Christi, TX$167K----1,456
- 14105 Jackfish Ave Corpus Christi, TX$311K321,645
- 14009 Jackfish Ave Corpus Christi, TX$705K----2,928
- 14022 N Cabana St Corpus Christi, TX$457KStudio--2,765
- 14026 N Cabana St Corpus Christi, TX$377K----1,926
- 14341 Scallop St Corpus Christi, TX$316K----2,170
- 14346 Scallop St Corpus Christi, TX$202K----1,819
- 14018 N Cabana St Corpus Christi, TX$557K----2,901
- 14102 N Cabana St Corpus Christi, TX$434K----2,539
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!