- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
14022 Eastburn St, Detroit, MI 482051.5 baths, 994 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $10,000
- Price/sqft: $10
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 994 sqft
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 21025695
- Zillow Home ID: 88429158
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14022 Eastburn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mohican Regent market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 172.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 79.9% higher than in Detroit, and 770.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mohican Regent home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mohican Regent home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
925 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1948
- Studio, 1 baths
- 14026 Eastburn St Detroit, MI$43K--1.5972
- 14016 Eastburn St Detroit, MI$36K31917
- 14034 Eastburn St Detroit, MI$34K--1934
- 14012 Eastburn St Detroit, MI$31K21879
- 14019 Fairmount Dr Detroit, MI$52K321,500
- 14036 Eastburn St Detroit, MI$30K--1972
- 14006 Eastburn St Detroit, MI$46K------
- 14027 Fairmount Dr Detroit, MI$38K--1.5880
- 14023 Fairmount Dr Detroit, MI$34K--1974
- 14027 Eastburn St Detroit, MI$30K--1902
- 14042 Eastburn St Detroit, MI$36K321,532
- 14033 Fairmount Dr Detroit, MI$67K32.51,450
- 14023 Eastburn St Detroit, MI$41K311,492
- 14033 Eastburn St Detroit, MI$38K--1913
- 14017 Eastburn St Detroit, MI$43K--1966
- 14013 Fairmount Dr Detroit, MI$41K--1911
- 14037 Eastburn St Detroit, MI$37K311,263
- 14037 Fairmount Dr Detroit, MI$42K------
- 14013 Eastburn St Detroit, MI$58K411,600
- 14013 Eastburn St Detroit, MI$50K411,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!