- Lot: 1.63 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $255,100
- Price/sqft: $95
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 788 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Appliances \ Cooktop, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Wall Oven, Construction \ Stucco, Construction \ Wood/Frame, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central Refrig., ExteriorFeatures \ Driveway-Concrete, ExteriorFeatures \ Driveway-Dirt, ExteriorFeatures \ Level Entry, ExteriorFeatures \ Patio-Covered, ExteriorFeatures \ Porch-Covered, ExteriorFeatures \ Storm Gutters, ExteriorFeatures \ Workshop, FoundationAndBsmt \ FOUND-Slab, Heating \ Forced Elec, Heating \ Propane, InteriorFeatures \ Ceiling Fan(s), InteriorFeatures \ Counters-Granite, InteriorFeatures \ Formal Dining Rm, InteriorFeatures \ Kit/Din Combo, InteriorFeatures \ Master On Main, InteriorFeatures \ Raised Ceilings 9+ft, InteriorFeatures \ Smoke Detector(s), InteriorFeatures \ Utility Sink, InteriorFeatures \ Walk-In Closet(s), InteriorFeatures \ Wash/Dry Connection, Manufactured Homes Allowed Y/N \ No, Occupant Type \ Vacant, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Laundry Room, OtherRooms \ Office, PetsAndAnimals \ Domestic, PetsAndAnimals \ Farm Animals, PetsAndAnimals \ Horses, Property Type \ Residential (Sgl Fam), RecordsAvail \ - None, Residential Property Type \ Site Blt Sgl Fam, RoadAccAndMaint \ ACCESS-City, RoadAccAndMaint \ MAINT-City, Roof \ Architect Shingle, Short Sale/REO \ REO/Lender Owned Property, Source of Measurement \ County Assessor, Style \ 1 Story, Style \ Ranch, SubdivisionFeatures \ - None, TopoAndLocation \ Other Trees, TopoAndLocation \ Rolling, TopoAndLocation \ Sloped-Gentle, TopoAndLocation \ Views, UtilitiesInstalled \ Electricity, UtilitiesInstalled \ Propane, UtilitiesInstalled \ Underground, UtilitiesInstalled \ Water-Private Well, UtilitiesInstalled \ WWT- Septic-Conventional, Views \ Bradshaw Mtn., Views \ Mountains, Views \ Panoramic, WaterHeater \ Electric, WindowsAndCoverings \ - Double Pane, WindowsAndCoverings \ - Vinyl
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,690 sqft
- Parcel #: 40211033K
- Zillow Home ID: 71340725
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Dewey-Humboldt home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Prescott Metro as a whole. Among Dewey-Humboldt homes, this home is valued 55.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dewey-Humboldt, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.1% greater than in Prescott Metro, and 39.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dewey-Humboldt home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Prescott Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dewey-Humboldt home values.
Nearby Schools in Dewey-Humboldt
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!