1403 Mcgilvra Blvd E, Seattle, WA 981126 beds, 5.75 baths, 6,970 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Washington Park is a prestigious neighborhood just south of Madison Street and west of Lake Washington. It is conveniently located for urban Seattlites and offers quick access to downtown Seattle, 520 (to Eastside), Swedish or Virginia Mason, Madison Park. The neighborhood is characterized by gracious homes along wide streets.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $2,600,000
- Price/sqft: $373
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 2040 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 10.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,970 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5316100235
- Zillow Home ID: 48956267
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1403 Mcgilvra Boulevard E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Madison Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52% less than in Seattle, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Madison Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Park home values.
- 1409 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$1.21M32.52,490
- 1415 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$1.22M33.52,830
- 1233 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$1.78M32.53,170
- 1419 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$1.1M332,880
- 1423 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$1.53M32.53,100
- 1225 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$1.89M33.253,080
- 1400 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.73M43.253,660
- 1408 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.81M31.753,230
- 1425 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$2.57M333,604
- 1414 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.53M41.51,830
- 1232 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$3.01M54.56,244
- 1429 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$2.65M333,604
- 1221 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$1.52M332,880
- 1420 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.53M33.753,170
- 1226 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$2.43M333,511
- 1402 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$1.89M434,350
- 1433 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$1.19M321,938
- 1406 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$1.91M434,090
- 1426 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$2.56M43.253,660
- 1215 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$1.81M33.254,630
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!