1403 Noble Pl, Orlando, FL 328012 beds, 1 bath, 934 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1998 for $35,000
- Construction quality: 5.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 934 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 362229712800200
- Zillow Home ID: 46267122
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1403 Noble Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lake Davis-Greenwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 49.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.6% lower than in Orlando, and 4.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Lake Davis-Greenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake Davis-Greenwood home values.
- 1407 Noble Pl Orlando, FL$209K211,226
- 1321 Noble Pl Orlando, FL$219K221,096
- 1400 Greenwood St Orlando, FL$292K2--1,044
- 1320 Greenwood St Orlando, FL$268K211,082
- 1406 Greenwood St Orlando, FL$273K21936
- 1413 Noble Pl Orlando, FL$171K221,030
- 1315 Noble Pl Orlando, FL$192K211,107
- 1413 Noble Pl # 0 Orlando, FL--221,030
- 1417 Noble Pl Orlando, FL$84K21900
- Noble Pl Orlando, FL--------
- 1316 Greenwood St Orlando, FL$270K211,080
- 1410 Greenwood St Orlando, FL$211K321,020
- 1412 Noble Pl Orlando, FL$240K221,126
- 1318 Noble Pl Orlando, FL$125K21750
- 1415 Noble Pl Orlando, FL$181K11700
- 1311 Noble Pl Orlando, FL$197K421,363
- 1414 Greenwood St Orlando, FL$354K322,574
- 1310 Greenwood St Orlando, FL$293K21.51,358
- 1314 Noble Pl Orlando, FL$202K321,620
- 1421 Noble Pl Orlando, FL$226K421,792
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292