1403 Redbud Cir, Plant City, FL 335633 beds, 2 baths, 1,473 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $103,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 399 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,473 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 2051607956
- Zillow Home ID: 45121949
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1403 Redbud Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33563, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.6% greater than in Plant City, and 227.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33563 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Plant City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33563 home values.
- 1405 Redbud Cir Plant City, FL$79K32981
- 1401 Redbud Cir Plant City, FL$149K321,572
- 1404 Redbud Cir Plant City, FL$127K321,295
- 1335 Redbud Cir Plant City, FL$101K321,078
- 1402 Redbud Cir Plant City, FL$171K321,957
- 1023 Redbud Cir Plant City, FL$118K321,596
- Redbud Cir Plant City, FL$139K321,795
- 1327 W Redbud St Plant City, FL$115K321,078
- 2504 E Timberlane Dr Plant City, FL$136K322,149
- 1021 Redbud Cir Plant City, FL$157K321,295
- 2503 E Timberlane Dr Plant City, FL$153K321,657
- 1337 Redbud Cir Plant City, FL$135K321,435
- 1019 Redbud Cir Plant City, FL$137K321,513
- 2501 E Timberlane Dr Plant City, FL$152K321,584
- 1325 W Redbud St Plant City, FL$142K321,796
- 1028 Redbud Cir Plant City, FL$178K321,669
- 2502 E Timberlane Dr Plant City, FL$154K221,206
- 1301 W Alexander St Plant City, FL$184K321,584
- 1026 Redbud Cir Plant City, FL$172K421,707
- 1017 Redbud Cir Plant City, FL$161K321,295
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!