- Lot: 3,043 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 44 days on Zillow
- Views: 993 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: May 2005 for $363,300
- Price/sqft: $159
- MLS #: 10214663
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Garage Type \ Detached, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Sewer Type \ Municipal, Residential Style \ Colonial, Water Source Type \ Municipal, HOA or Building Fee \ 0.00, Dining Room \ yes, Basement Finished \ yes, Entry Foyer \ yes, Apartment Type \ no, Appliance Dishwasher \ no, Appliance Garbage Disposal \ no, Appliance Dryer \ no, Appliance Refrigerator \ no, Appliance Microwave \ no, Appliance Oven \ no, Appliance Stainless Steel \ no, Appliance Washer \ no, Building Basement Access \ no, Building Bike Storage \ no, Building Doorman \ no, Building Elevator \ no, Building Gym \ no, Building Laundry Room \ no, Building Parking \ no, Building Pets Allowed \ no, Building Pool \ no, Building Rooftop Access \ no, Building Screening Room \ no, Building Smoking Allowed \ no, Building Storage Available \ no, Basement Parial Finished \ no, Building Style \ no, Floor Hardwood \ no, Is Furnished? \ no, Irregular Lot \ no, Bonus Room \ no, Den or Home Office \ no, en Suite Bathroom \ no, Family Room \ no, Library \ no, Rec Room \ no, Walk-in Closet \ no, Has Sprinklers \ no, Unit Feature Balcony \ no, Unit Feature Fire Escape \ no, Unit Feature Garden \ no, Unit Feature Intercom \ no, Unit Feature Laundry \ no, Unit Feature Terrace \ no, Unit Feature Central Vacuum \ no, View Type \ no, View City \ no, View Lake \ no, View Mountain \ no, View Ocean \ no, View Park \ no, View Pond \ no, View Private \ no, View River \ no, View Scenic \ no, View Stream \ no, View Street \ no, View Wooded \ no, Basement Type \ no, Has Central AC \ no, Construction Type \ no
- Dining room
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 130420090
- Zillow Home ID: 32202375
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $305-427K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Rochdale home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 2% increase for New York as a whole. Among Rochdale homes, this home is 45.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 47.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rochdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1425% higher than in New York, and 16.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rochdale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rochdale home values.
|14029 184th St Jamaica, NY||$463K||--||--||1,197|
|14025 184th St Jamaica, NY||$427K||--||--||1,532|
|18411 141st Ave Jamaica, NY||$356K||--||--||1,232|
|18410 141st Ave Springfield Gardens, NY||$443K||5||4||--|
|18402 141st Ave Jamaica, NY||$450K||--||--||1,551|
|18410 141st Ave Jamaica, NY||$529K||5||4||2,799|
|14019 184th St Jamaica, NY||$719K||--||--||5,292|
|18432 Edgewood Ave Jamaica, NY||$429K||--||--||1,476|
|141st Ave Jamaica, NY||--||--||--||--|
|18415 141st Ave Jamaica, NY||$428K||--||--||1,250|
|18438 Edgewood Ave Jamaica, NY||$356K||--||--||1,108|
|18428 Edgewood Ave Jamaica, NY||$358K||--||--||1,108|
|14115 184th St Springfield Gardens, NY||$278K||4||2||--|
|18412 141st Ave Jamaica, NY||$334K||--||--||816|
|18440 Edgewood Ave Jamaica, NY||$357K||--||--||1,108|
|18325 141st Ave Jamaica, NY||$496K||--||--||1,800|
|18424 Edgewood Ave Jamaica, NY||$356K||--||--||1,108|
|18320 141st Ave Jamaica, NY||$404K||--||--||1,731|
|141st Ave Jamaica, NY||$404K||--||--||1,731|
|14111 184th St Jamaica, NY||$438K||4||3||1,707|
Nearby Schools in New York
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.