14032 Oak St, Whittier, CA 906053 beds, 3 baths, 1,830 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,509 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $374,000
- Price/sqft: $204
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,830 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 8161017029
- Zillow Home ID: 21437468
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14032 Oak Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.7% lower than in Whittier, and 41.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 90605 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Whittier.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90605 home values.
- 8806 Boyar Ave Whittier, CA$347K21806
- 8812 Boyar Ave Whittier, CA$433K321,481
- 14046 Oak St Whittier, CA$361K311,044
- 8807 Watson Ave Whittier, CA$474K322,063
- 14029 Oak St Whittier, CA$367K211,002
- 14035 Oak St Whittier, CA$346K21806
- 8813 Watson Ave Whittier, CA$332K21802
- 8818 Boyar Ave Whittier, CA$362K21804
- 8725 Boyar Ave Whittier, CA$355K21806
- 14041 Oak St Whittier, CA$351K21824
- 8721 Boyar Ave Whittier, CA$350K21803
- 8805 Boyar Ave Whittier, CA$360K21803
- 8819 Watson Ave Whittier, CA$348K21926
- 8715 Boyar Ave Whittier, CA$361K21957
- 8811 Boyar Ave Whittier, CA$518K432,018
- Strub Ave Whittier, CA$346K21824
- 14047 Oak St Whittier, CA$440K321,415
- 8824 Boyar Ave Whittier, CA$344K21802
- 8823 Watson Ave Whittier, CA$342K21802
- 8709 Boyar Ave Whittier, CA$420K321,486
Nearby Schools in Whittier
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292