14036 Abaco Isle Dr, Orlando, FL 328245 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,941 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Esta es una gran casa perteneciente a una de las mejores Asociaciones de Propietarios de la ciudad.
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 72 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $33
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $162,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 361 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,941 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 302430387101120
- Zillow Home ID: 54445694
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14036 Abaco Isle Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32824, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.1% higher than in Meadow Woods, and 196.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32824 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meadow Woods.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32824 home values.
- 14040 Abaco Isle Dr Orlando, FL$185K421,985
- 14032 Abaco Isle Dr Orlando, FL$186K432,030
- 14028 Abaco Isle Dr Orlando, FL$208K53.52,941
- 14035 Abaco Isle Dr Orlando, FL$220K42.52,984
- 14024 Abaco Isle Dr Orlando, FL$178K421,958
- 14106 Abaco Isle Dr Orlando, FL$242K42.53,177
- 14115 Abaco Isle Dr Orlando, FL$240K42.52,984
- 14025 Abaco Isle Dr Orlando, FL$121K32.51,457
- 14020 Abaco Isle Dr Orlando, FL$252K53.52,771
- 1700 Meadow Pond Way Orlando, FL$180K32.52,188
- 1704 Meadow Pond Way Orlando, FL$175K432,095
- 14125 Abaco Isle Dr Orlando, FL$150K42.51,457
- 14021 Abaco Isle Dr Orlando, FL$108K32.51,456
- 14110 Abaco Isle Dr Orlando, FL$210K63.52,764
- 1708 Meadow Pond Way Orlando, FL$170K32.51,591
- 14016 Abaco Isle Dr Orlando, FL$162K331,468
- 14016 Abaco Isle Dr Orlando, FL$163K331,468
- 2054 Meadow Pond Way Orlando, FL--321,470
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.