A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Views: 5,468 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $120,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $71
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Buildings: "None"
- Additional Room # 1: "Level 2"
- Appliance Connections: "Dryer-Electric (220)"
- Appliance Connections: "Range-Gas"
- Appliances Included: "Dishwasher"
- Appliances Included: "Range/Oven"
- Basement Description: "None"
- Bedroom 2: "Level 1"
- Bedroom 3: "Level 1"
- City: Glenpool
- Construction: Wood Frame
- Cooling: "2 Units"
- Cooling: "Central AC"
- Counter Top Material: "Laminate"
- County: Tulsa
- Den Desc: "Fireplace"
- Den Desc: "Level 1"
- Dining Room Description: "Formal"
- "Ceiling Fans"
- Exterior Siding: "Masonite"
- Exterior Siding: "Partial Brick"
- Fence: "Privacy"
- Flooring: "Carpet"
- Flooring: "Tile"
- Flooring: "Vinyl"
- Foundation: "Slab"
- Game/Rec Room: "Level 2"
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Garage Description: "Attached"
- Grade School: Glenpool
- Heating Source: Gas
- Heating System: "2 Units"
- High School: Glenpool
- Hot Water: "Gas"
- "9+ Ceilings"
- Interior Fireplace Description: "Gas Starter"
- Interior Fireplace Description: "Wood Burning"
- Internet List: Yes
- Kitchen: "Level 1"
- Kitchen: "Pantry"
- Lot Description: "None"
- Master Bath: "Bathtub"
- Master Bath: "Double Sink"
- Master Bath: "Full Bath"
- Master Bath: "Separate Shower"
- Master/1st Bedroom: "Level 1"
- Master/1st Bedroom: "Private Bath"
- Master/1st Bedroom: "Walk-in Closet"
- Middle/Jr High School: Glenpool
- Oven Description: "Single"
- Patio/Deck: "Covered Patio"
- Pool on Premises: "None"
- Property Sub Type: House
- Property Type: Residential
- Range: 12E
- Range Description: Stove
- Roof Material: Asphalt / Fiberglass
- School District: Glenpool (13)
- Sewer: City
- SqFt Source: Court House
- Status: Active
- Street Direction: E
- Street Type: Street
- Style: Contemporary
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Cable TV"
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Electric"
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Gas "
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Water"
- Utility Room: "Inside"
- Utility Room: "Level 1"
- Water Source: "City"
- Windows: "Aluminum"
- Year Built Source: Court House
- Zip Code: 74033
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,679 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 85178721235120
- Zillow Home ID: 22267858
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
- + 20.1K VALUE
- Project cost: $17,702
- See kitchen ideas
- + 7.7K VALUE
- Project cost: $8,829
- See deck ideas
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
- + 8K VALUE
- Project cost: $14,895
- See bathroom ideas
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $125-150K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.5% greater than in Glenpool, and 34.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glenpool.
|1386 E 138th St Glenpool, OK||$168K||4||3||2,181|
|1418 E 138th St Glenpool, OK||$157K||3||2||2,095|
|1401 E 138th Pl Glenpool, OK||$126K||--||2||1,342|
|1415 E 138th Pl Glenpool, OK||$127K||3||2||1,370|
|1383 E 138th Pl Glenpool, OK||$122K||3||2||1,316|
|13794 S Poplar St Glenpool, OK||$128K||3||2||1,358|
|1372 E 138th St Glenpool, OK||$146K||--||2||1,932|
|1432 E 138th St Glenpool, OK||$137K||3||2||1,499|
|13797 S Oak Pl Glenpool, OK||$126K||3||2||1,339|
|1429 E 138th Pl Glenpool, OK||$134K||--||2||1,519|
|1369 E 138th Pl Glenpool, OK||$141K||--||2||1,603|
|13786 S Poplar St Glenpool, OK||$133K||3||2||1,583|
|13789 S Oak Pl Glenpool, OK||$149K||4||2||2,013|
|1358 E 138th St Glenpool, OK||$132K||3||2||1,580|
|1446 E 138th St Glenpool, OK||$190K||3||2.5||2,824|
|13795 S Poplar St Glenpool, OK||$132K||3||2||1,432|
|1443 E 138th Pl Glenpool, OK||$141K||3||2||1,654|
|1355 E 138th Pl Glenpool, OK||$117K||--||2||1,358|
|1402 E 138th Pl Glenpool, OK||$133K||3||2||1,395|
|1416 E 138th Pl Glenpool, OK||$117K||--||2||1,324|
Nearby Schools in Glenpool
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.